Nanotech as an Economic Strategy
The Souzhou Industrial Park (SIP) was identified as a “China International Nanotech Innovation Cluster” by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Commerce, and JiangSu Province
The “Nanopolis Suzhou” initiative was launched with $1.5 billion USD as the national base of nanotech for international cooperation, innovation, incubation, industrialization, standardization, patents, education, commercialization and nano-enabled new industries.
SIP is the top location in China to expand your nanotechnology-based business.
- Comprehensive nanotech industry plan
- Dedicated nanotech support policies
- State level project grants
- Industry alliances for innovation and application
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities
- Financial support for all growth stages
- IP protection and tech-transfer
- International cooperation
- 352 nanotech-related companies (6 public listed)
- $4.68 billion USD output value
- 22,000 scientists, engineers, technical staff